11/14/2008

Always making friends.

I met a cat recently and we are friends now. All in good time.

And for your pleasure a little TGIF joke.....

Little Christopher is sitting in biology class. The teacher says that an interesting phenomenon in nature is that only humans stutter -- no other animal in the world does this.
Suddenly, the little boy's hand shoots up. "Not correct, Miss!" he says.
"Please explain, Christopher," replies the teacher.
"Well, Miss, just the other day I was playing with my cat on the veranda. The neighbour's Rottweiler came around the corner, and my cat went 'ffffffffff! fffffffffff! ffffffffff!' But before he could say, 'Fuck Off!', the dog ate him.


I have been getting by on my smile for a while now, Man.

What I am listening to right now: Cat Stevens aka RahimAdbulMohammedCapWearingWhite Man.

Aucun commentaire: