2/03/2010

Diversity

"What choices do we make in the space between the IDEAL and the REAL"

The answer....whatever man.


Got to hand it to these guys....they are on the world wide intranet....

I have always been a bit different and see the world with my own pair of rose coloured glasses. I was the girl in highschool that everyone called a weirdo and the captain of the football broke up with me cause I wouldn't put out (...and I was weird) (Jason Smith.....Where are you now?)
As Zef says....look at ME now...I am a fucking Ninja! Ok. I am not a ninja....but I am not a weirdo. I am standard.

Standard. Not normal....because what is normal? Being Normal is right up there with nice and cool.

What I am listening to today: Miss Diversity, another standard woman.



Confused. call the hotline or read the instruction manual.

Aucun commentaire: