2/04/2010

Eye of the Tiger



Thats right kids....The Year of the Tiger starts today.

"In terms of the Zodiac, a great year is in store for those born in the year of the Dragon, Sheep and especially the Horse. A relatively good year is ahead for Rats, Cows, Rabbits, Roosters, Dogs and Pigs. But for the Tigers, Snakes and Monkeys out there -- it will be a rough one".

I'm a Tiger.

I have included a handy Chinese zodiac so you can check your sign.


But all is not lost for us Tigers. You can wear red underwear....fill up your rice urn and burn as much money as possible (real money and burning money!!!) yah...like I 've got money to burn!


Yama gamma gichi! Ahh...I remember when life was easy and I could just build contraptions like this and not worry about "Tiger Troubles".

What I am listneing to right now: Survivor!

Aucun commentaire: